Full Job Description
This position has the option to work remotely from anywhere, or from our office in Milwaukee, WI!
- Analytical – You can break down problems to their roots and apply development skills to solve them.
- Curious – You embrace new ideas and concepts and are eager to learn more as a part of self-driven continuous improvement.
- Adaptable – You are comfortable rolling with changes that come with each iteration, as our priorities and focus are continuously refined.
- Generous – You break down walls and silos, and share knowledge, ideas, and kindliness freely with others for the team’s benefit.
- Autonomous – You are driven in your individual efforts, making effective use of your time, and proactively communicating to others when you encounter issues or need help.
- Empathetic – You put yourself in the shoes of users, stakeholders, and colleagues, to best understand how to help them.
- Humble – You are confident without being arrogant. Other will look to you for assistance and guidance, and you are open to the advice and suggestions of others.
- An end-to-end problem-solving mindset – A Software Developer will be tasked with turning ideas into reality, from prototyping and analyzing problem statements; to implementing, reviewing, and verifying work; up through deployment to our users. Bonus points if you’ve had experience with DevOps principles and practices!
- The ability to get things done – A Software Developer will work in an agile development environment, with two-week sprint cycles and a baseline expectation of delivering work to production every sprint. We break down work to deliverable increments, but the key to making that happen is the follow-through of each member of the team to contribute to those commitments.