$23 - $25 an hour ++
Full Job Description
From $23 to $25 per hour
Annual bonuses over $8,000 paid in December 2021Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Perform general labor to support operation requirements as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting racks, yard maintenance, building maintenance, etc.
- Process trash removal and corrugated scraps with a compactor.
- Operate floor scrubber (electric or propane) and other equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous custodial / cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to frequently lift, push and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs., and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage after 30 days that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- First-class fitness center.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.